[cisco-voip] CUCM/CUC User Cheat Sheets, Quick References, etc

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 15:21:48 EDT 2010

We have a manual put together based on the 7961's:

http://oit.wvu.edu/telecom/phones/voip/telecom/files/maincampusvoipmanual.pdf

pulls alot from cisco's manual, with some customized pieces mixed in
for our environment.

If you use any of it please remember to change the support desk
numbers.. our help desk had some calls last year from some company in
new york city that had downloaded our manual (assuming they googled
and thats what came up). They wanted to know why their phones weren't
working :)

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 9:30 AM, Matthew Loraditch
<MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com> wrote:
> While I have been doing installs, upgrades, and add-ons for a while, I’ve
> never had to do full-fledged training. Now we are going to be responsible
> for that and I am looking for any cheat sheets or quick reference docs
> people have made and are willing to share for 7942/7962/7911 model phones
> and/or the CCMUser pages.  I have some old stuff from my first CM install
> but it was written against 7960 and 7940s on CM 4.1. I  also may be looking
> for Unity Connection stuff but Cisco’s Quick Refs for those are IMO pretty
> good already, but if you have something that has worked well I wouldn’t mind
> taking a look.
>
> Feel free to Unicast attachments so as not clog everyone’s mailboxes
>
> Thanks!
>

> Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
> 1965 Greenspring Drive
>
> Timonium, MD 21093