[cisco-voip] anyone using skype gateways?

Bernhard Albler bernhard.albler at nts.at
Thu Jul 22 03:07:14 EDT 2010

Hi Lelio,
Yes, we are running the SIP for Skype offering at one customer and one other customer is using the Asterisk for Skype variant.
SIP for skype is very painless, we are terminating it on a cube.
What works:
->Calls from Skype users to CCM phones
->Calls from CCM to Skype out

Unfortunately it is not possible to call Skype users via the SIP for Skype product (which would need username to number mappings), this is possible on the Asterisk for Skype product.

regards
bernhard

Bernhard Albler, CCIE #23747 (Voice), NTS AG
Tel.: +43 (1) 867 6776 -516, email: balbler at nts.at