[cisco-voip] CUPS 8 Message Archiving

Bill bill at hitechconnection.net
Thu Jul 22 10:46:55 EDT 2010

I believe these are two different things. CUPS 8.x should support IM
ARCHIVING in that you can dump the IM's to a database which I think is
MySQL. It does not do any reporting that is up to you.

Facetime does auditing, can Sam IM Steve? How long do Sam and Steve IM each
other? What do they chat about?

  _____