[cisco-voip] Call reports for inbound DIDs using translations

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 19:06:10 EDT 2010

Extremely convoluted idea assuming you can see this sort of thing in
trace files..

1. Setup periodic delivery of trace files to an external server via RTMT
2. write a perl script or something that sifts thru the trace files
for the specific entries that show the translation happening and to
what internal extensions. have it tally those up and spit out a
report.

however.. looking back at lelio's original email, i think there should
be a way to distinguish the AA calls from the calls arriving via
translation pattern. wouldn't calls to the AA have an initial call let
to the AA and then transfer to the internal extension, and hence have
the same call reference or something?

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 6:46 PM, Norton, Mike <mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca> wrote:
> Did you find a way to do this?
>
> --