[cisco-voip] OT: AT&T circuit in Florida

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Fri Jul 23 09:52:11 EDT 2010

Yeah it's normal for the last mile provider to require 21 business days, I've seen other countries require 6 months (Asia, Central America). In the case of AT&T you can request a "Expedite" for which they charge you more even if they complete it in 20 days vs 21 days.  I recently had a AT&T PRI in Houston, TX completed in about 14 days which surprised me.

You are better off having it moved, then having a wiring vendor run a shielded T1 cable back to your floor for temp fix.