[cisco-voip] Anyone ever see a T1 with CD, No alarms and be down...?

Max Pierson nmaxpierson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 16:46:32 EDT 2010

Well, it's alot more SLIPS than I would allow in a 24hr period without
checking clocking. I would still loop my own device as evidence to give to
the telco. So ruling that out, how far is the DMARC from your VWIC?? Is
110ft on the cable length too short?? Has anything changed on your
side(config, cableing, etc) since the start of the issue?? Do you have your
own tester to run head-to-head with the telco??