[cisco-voip] Digital Fax solutions

Mike King me at mpking.com
Wed Jul 28 22:17:00 EDT 2010

I'd forgotten about that.  Biscom does the same.  Cisco/biscom/others
provide API's so that 3rd parties can access the fax server as well.
Biscom is certified with the Electronic Medical record system we use,
so that faxes can be send directly from it (as opposed to printing it
out, and then faxing it)

John, In general you'll find that most people have very good
integrations with Fax Servers.  That's not to say there aren't crappy
solutions out there.

Mike