[cisco-voip] Modify calling number without showing on screen

Jefflin Choi jefflin.choi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 12:18:05 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm actually encountering the same problem. Tried setting "Block
Connected Number IE" to TRUE but didn't work.

My setup is prefix a number to the route pattern for the gateway and
whenever a phone dials a number, the prefix'd number appeared on the
phone together with the called number.

I'm using the prefix for the gateway to determine which voice port to use.
Using one gateway for multiple route pattern with different prefix
numbers per route-pattern.

Any chance i might hide the prefix'd number on the phone display when
trying to make a call?

Thanks,
Jeff