[cisco-voip] Save/Reset/Apply Config

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Jun 1 09:44:04 EDT 2010

Apply Config will take the least intrusive action required to push any changes made to the phone.  This may be a restart, reset, or neither.  This is most useful for the latest phone models (69xx, 89xx, 99xx) that can receive a new tftp config file without resetting.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmbe/admin/8_0_1/ccmcfg/b02ccm.html

-Ryan