[cisco-voip] Mobile 8.0

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Tue Jun 1 16:15:11 EDT 2010

Even though its not supported, I was able to get this working through a VPN
3000 concentrator using the iPhone vpn client.  I have not been able to get
it working with certs, but I haven't had a lot of time to work on it lately.

Check your logs for drops when trying to connect, also make sure the routing
back to your iphone is good from the CM are my suggestions.

Charles