[cisco-voip] Specific SQL command on CM 7 for External hone Number MAsk

Karl Whitson kwhitson at vanticore.com
Fri Jun 4 16:35:27 EDT 2010

Can someone provide me with a CM 7.1.x SQL query that I may run to see
if any of my phones have a specific number configured on the External
Phone Number Mask field in Call Manager.  I am looking for a specific
phone or multiple phones that may have this field configured for a
specific number.  Let's say this number is 1112223333.

Thanks.

Karl Whitson

Vanticore, LLC

2 Commerce Drive, Suite 105

Bedford, NH  03110

DID:  (508) 422-8413

Fax:  (508) 422-8463

My WebEx:  www.vanticore.com/meetkarl <http://vanticore.com/meetkarl>

www.vanticore.com <http://www.vanticore.com/>

TO OPEN A SUPPORT CASE EMAIL SUPPORT at VANTICORE.COM
<mailto:SUPPORT at VANTICORE.COM>  OR CALL (508) 422-8429

a Joint Venture of CMB Technologies, Inc and Alliance Core Technologies,
Inc.