[cisco-voip] School Building VoIP 911

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Tue Jun 8 17:42:59 EDT 2010

Call the county and ask to speak with the e911 coordinator or director. This will be the person that is in charge of your PSAP. This person will know or atleast form a good starting point.

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225
Carmel, IN  46032

317.569.4255 Office
317.569.4201 Fax
317.694.6070 Cell
dennis.heim at cdw.com
cdw.com/content/solutions/unified-communications/