[cisco-voip] networkers bound?

Eman eman at ccieflyer.com
Wed Jun 9 07:30:16 EDT 2010

Yes.  I am giving away a guitar at networkers even.  The Elvis Presley
commemorative J-200 Epiphone acoustic.  I hope to see y'all there.

Eman (Emmanuel Conde)

CCIE AgentT

CCIE Flyer

302-438-1681

This email message (including attachments) contains information which may be
confidential and/or legally privileged. You may not use, copy or disclose to
anyone  information contained in this email or in attachments to this email.
If you have received this email message in error, please advise the sender
by email, and delete the message. Unauthorized disclosure and/or use of
information contained in this email may result in civil and criminal
liability.

Everything in this e-mail and attachments relating to the official business
of CCIE Agent, Ltd. is proprietary to the company and is considered
confidential.  This includes, but is not limited to, names, locations, and
phone numbers of Customers, and individuals.