[cisco-voip] TSP Driver Problem

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Wed Jun 9 14:36:58 EDT 2010

I don’t know about 7.1(3.4), but with TSP 6.1(4.3) if you run the setup program and pick your language, then leave the setup program sitting at the welcome screen and dig around in your TEMP directory, all the extracted setup files, including “Cisco Unified Communications Manager TSP.msi”, will be in there somewhere.

--
Mike Norton
I.T. Support