[cisco-voip] CME to sipgate through NAT....

Robin Clayton Robin.Clayton at rrca.org.uk
Mon Jun 14 08:40:39 EDT 2010

Dear All.

I need some clarification in my head..

I have set up a sipgate.co.uk account and put a configuration on my 1760CME that I found on the net ( with some minor mods )

The 1760 Sits behind a cheap ancient ADSL router, I have port forwarded the following from the ADSL router to the Cisco

Port: 5060 / UDP
Port: 5004 / UDP
Port: 10000 UDP

I can call to sipgate ( both the phone test number , and an automated out of credit number ) but I can't make inbound calls, the web page ssays offline?

Do I need any port forwarding to the telephone device, or is all traffic including the RTP going through the CME router?

Is there a way to force registration to the SIPGATE sip server? or how can I monitor the process?

Cheers

Rob

===============================
Robin Clayton