[cisco-voip] Many phones resetting spontaneously -- Traces?

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Mon Jun 14 11:44:48 EDT 2010

I had to set up such an alert manually. Works pretty well, aside from
the fact that I don't get any sort of idea about which phones went down.

I'd like to get this:
"in RTMT you can do a device search for phones and include parts of the
IP address of the phones in question and you will see a column that has
the time the phones reconnected with CM"

as a history - not just the last time, but whether or not repeated
boot/register events are happening to just a few phones, or even just
one phone that I know I want to monitor.

Tim Reimers
Systems Analyst II
Information Technology Services
City of Asheville