[cisco-voip] GW IP Address in CCM

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 15:02:27 EDT 2010

my experience has been that it will pick the hard interface that is
connected closest to CM (Serial on WAN and ethernet on LAN)
I typically lock in the interface that I prefer with the mgcp bind commands
to make certain i know where its getting bound

mgcp bind control source-interface FastEthernet0/1
mgcp bind media source-interface FastEthernet0/1

HTH Ted