[cisco-voip] Exchange 2010 UM Role

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 20:31:46 EDT 2010

Can do both, and natively voice-enabled at that.  From a configuration
standpoint it's just as easy/hard as Unity/Unity Connection, just a bit of a
learning curve.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin