[cisco-voip] Manually upload phone loads prior to upgrading

Brandon Bennett bennetb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 11:14:51 EDT 2010

Is there a way to easily extract the phone loads off of either the CUCM tftp
server or from the device-pack cop file?

I am thinking I can smell cooking a simple tftp file to check for new loads
and download them to the local flash (and setup the necessary tftp-server
commands on IOS).  Quick and easy distributed load servers :)

So is there a file (or even AXL if required) where you can get a list of
loads?   What happens when a load is not found on the defined load server?
Will it try another tftp server (ie: CUCM)?

-Brandon