[cisco-voip] Manually upload phone loads prior to upgrading

Gregory Wenzel gwenzit at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 05:53:43 EDT 2010

Thank you all very much for all of this info, All of you are a huge help. in
just so many ways. I have done many many upgrades and never once thought to
upgrade the phones first manually, cm does it so well on its own, but the
cleint asked bcse they have subrate mpls links to a multitude of sites that
are almost 21hr day open and since this is such a sweet account I wanted to
be able to use them as reference for other customers my var sell to.

Regards,

~Greg