[cisco-voip] International Dial Plans

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Jun 21 10:17:32 EDT 2010

In windows the installer puts a file in the file system.  The file
describes all parts of the dial plan.  In windows you can navigate to
the directory and view the file.

In the appliance, 5.x and later, I'm not aware of any way to access the
files without a root/remote account.  You could boot the server from a
live cd, mount the file system, and access the file system.  If you try
that please do not modify the filesystem.  I am checking to see if there
is a more supportable method.

/Wes