[cisco-voip] Fixed: translation-rule on dialpeer for International calls to set plan=isnd type=international

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Mon Jun 21 16:35:35 EDT 2010

They don't want the 011 (it's a dedicated AT&T Long Distance Circuit not normal PRI) so I can't match on that, has to be on dial peer to only catch International calls.  Opened a TAC case and below is what we got working

Router#show run | sec voice tra
voice translation-rule 101
rule 1 /^\(.*\)/ /\1/ type unknown international plan unknown isdn
voice translation-profile setintl
translate called 101
Router#
Router#show run | begin dial-peer voice 30
dial-peer voice 30 pots
description International Dialing
translation-profile outgoing setintl
destination-pattern 9011T
direct-inward-dial
port 0/2/0:23
!
Router#debug isdn q931
Jun 21 15:34:40 dst: MoH route If FastEthernet0/0 ETHERNET 10.225.106.2 via ARP
Jun 21 15:34:46 dst: ISDN Se0/2/0:23 Q931: pak_private_number: Invalid type/plan 0x0 0x0 may be overriden; sw-type 13
Jun 21 15:34:46 dst: ISDN Se0/2/0:23 Q931: Applying typeplan for sw-type 0xD is 0x2 0x1, Calling num 2816471112
Jun 21 15:34:46 dst: ISDN Se0/2/0:23 Q931: Sending SETUP  callref = 0x0089 callID = 0x800A switch = primary-ni interface = User
Jun 21 15:34:46 dst: ISDN Se0/2/0:23 Q931: TX -> SETUP pd = 8  callref = 0x0089
        Bearer Capability i = 0x8090A2
                Standard = CCITT
                Transfer Capability = Speech
                Transfer Mode = Circuit
                Transfer Rate = 64 kbit/s
        Channel ID i = 0xA98397
                Exclusive, Channel 23
        Calling Party Number i = 0x2181, '9046471112'
                Plan:ISDN, Type:National
        Called Party Number i = 0x91, '442074963700'
                Plan:ISDN, Type:International
Jun 21 15:34:46 dst: ISDN Se0/2/0:23 Q931: RX <- CALL_PROC pd = 8  callref = 0x8089
        Channel ID i = 0xA98397
                Exclusive, Channel 23