[cisco-voip] CUCM in a PKI environment

Phil G pgciscovoip at gmx.net
Wed Jun 23 03:36:05 EDT 2010

We are going to implement a large CUCM-deployment with a lot of CUBE
connected via SIP/TLS and secure conference bridges. What i have found
in the documentation is that for every CUBE or Conference Bridge i have
to import the certificates of the CUBEs and the DSP-farm into the
certificate-trust-store of every CUCM. Thats a very annoying part.

So the customer has a Corporate-CA and i know i can sign the
root-certificates of the CUCMs and the IOS-based-certificates of the
CUBEs and DSP-farm from this CA. My understanding is that in this case i
  have to import only the root certificate of the CA into the
CUCM-trust-stores and IOS. Is that right? Anyone done this?

Any hints are appreciated.