[cisco-voip] MSSQL 2000 UCCX 5.0 HA

Bill bill at hitechconnection.net
Wed Jun 23 10:27:11 EDT 2010

I am setting up a UCCX 5.0(2) server in our test lab for the eventual
upgrade to UCCX 7.0(2). We have an HA setup now which we are correctly
licensed for. I have a the Cisco OS on with version 2003.1.3a with no
updates. I just installed UCCX and now want to install SQL Server on top.
When I put in the CD and run setup.exeI get the following error

"Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4 or higher is required.." And then the
SQL2k Installer splash which says the install failed.

This is the correct CD for UCCX. It is not a generic MSSQL 2000 CD.  It has
the Cisco splash screen when the install fails.