[cisco-voip] How do I migrate users off CUCMBE to full version ?

lelio at uoguelph.ca lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jun 24 19:02:24 EDT 2010

It seems like you should be able to use COBRAS to backup/restore most
of the settings for connection.

http://ciscounitytools.com/Applications/General/COBRAS/Help/COBRAS.htm#_Toc260901092

It would be interesting to see if you can restore to a standalone CUCM
installation. You'll need the exact same version installed on the
stand alone server.

…
Don't look at me, my iPod maid that spilling mistake.