[cisco-voip] Tracking H.323 calls in CCM traces. Correlating H.245 to H.245.

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 15:02:09 EDT 2010

Have you ever wondered how to track an H.323 call in CCM traces?

Have you ever looked at a busy CallManager and wondered how you were going
to figure out which of the dozen H.245 sessions belonged to which of the
dozen H.225 sessions?

Take a look at this Wiki article
https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-11779

This is a technical overview of the basic steps I use to track all parts of
an H.323 call. Since this is a supportforums article I'm looking forward to
any contributions or edits you might have.

-Jason