[cisco-voip] issue with unity connection ports locking up

James Grace grace.jd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 17:53:13 EDT 2010

im running 7.1.3 unity connection.   Every time i try to log into a vmbox
just right after i enter my pin.  I get dead air and them the ports all lock
up for about 2 to 5 min.  this same issue is happening on my 7.0 unity
connection.  and now my coworker in having this issue with a UM install for
exchange 2010.  can someone tell me what i need to look at to resolve this
issue

--
James Grace
CCVP CCNP CCDA CCIE Voice (Written) MCSE MCDBA
Email: grace.jd at gmail.com

MSN IM: grace.jd at gmail.com