[cisco-voip] Visual Voicemail dialing 5555 after logging in

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Sat Jun 26 12:31:43 EDT 2010

After you login, the plugin dials the number you configured as the reverse
trap pilot, which it gets from the Unity/UC server. I know with Unity
Connection, this is defined under advanced system settings. It has been a
while since I set this up on a regular Unity server, I think this is pulled
from the default Reverse Trap call routing rule that is created. Take a look
at what you have that set to.