[cisco-voip] MSSQL 2000 UCCX 5.0 HA

Tim Smith smithsonianwa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 20:32:50 EDT 2010

Sorry mate, only thing I could think of is are you sure you have the right
version of the Cisco UCCX SQL CD.. i.e. not an older one.

If you check the Version info on your production install.. it is
definitely 2003.1.3
with no OS updates or SRs?

Have you checked the old IP tel operating system web page? there were also a
couple of SQL SP / hotfix requirements for certain versions. Maybe it is one
of those throwing a spanner in the works.

Cheers,

Tim.