[cisco-voip] Adding Voicemail to a hunt group

Mike King me at mpking.com
Mon Jun 28 11:18:59 EDT 2010

So this begs the next question.

Is there some kind of Remote Voicemail Indicator?  In my old Nortel
system, you could use a line key, and make it a second voicemail MWI
light.

Is there something similar to this?  They want to have some kind of
indicator on a phone, but all of the phones they have have personal
mailboxes.  (So I can't say just use that phone in the corner)

Mike