[cisco-voip] ISR G2 PVDM3 DSPs on backplane

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Tue Jun 29 10:02:29 EDT 2010

I don't have a cco link for you. But you need separate clocking domains and either separate router or NM is the only way to get that. NM's have their own set of DSPs which sync to the clock.

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225
Carmel, IN  46032

317.569.4255 Office
317.569.4201 Fax
317.694.6070 Cell
dennis.heim at cdw.com
cdw.com/content/solutions/unified-communications/