[cisco-voip] OT: Multiple MPLS providers

Bill bill at hitechconnection.net
Tue Jun 29 11:41:52 EDT 2010

Does anyone know if you can have multiple MPLS provider's network between
different providers route between each other? As an example I have 15 sites
connected via ATT MPLS. I want this new site to use a QUEST MPLS circuit due
to some other requirements. Is it possible to have the QUEST and ATT MPLS
networks connected from the vendors? Such as a Network to Network Interface
at the TELCO level? I don't want a QUEST MPLS circuit at my main location if
I can avoid it.