[cisco-voip] OT: Multiple MPLS providers

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 12:04:38 EDT 2010

If they don't cooperate they can get you to use their network not just in
the 90% of locations that work well, but in the other 10% as well.
Realistically, for only a single site I'd say just bite the bullet and go
with the same carrier.  If you have multiple locations with a justifiable
reason to use a different carrier, working out transit on your own may not
be the end of the world.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin