[cisco-voip] IPIPGW question

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 16:43:29 EDT 2010

You run into this problem a lot when you're doing a CUCM to CUCM call
over H.323 without ICTs.  Both sides think the other side is going to
start the conversation, and neither want to because they're waiting
for the other side.

I haven't seen a lot of use-cases for why this box should be checked,
and seen more problems caused by it not being checked.  This is one of
the boxes I usually uncheck 'by default'.  It may be helpful in some
codec negotiation issues, but outside of that I can't personally think
of a use for it.

-nick