[cisco-voip] dtmf-interworking command

george.hendrix at l-3com.com george.hendrix at l-3com.com
Mon Mar 1 11:24:55 EST 2010

Hi all,

  I have a router which I need to insert the command "dtmf-interworking
rtp-nte" under the dial peer configuration.  I have upgraded the IOS to
12.4(25c) which is the latest release for the train I am running on this
router.  However, the command doesn't show and isn't accepted either.
Having said that, documentation I have read states the command isn't
supported if high density transcoding is enabled on the router, which it
is on this router.  I would think the command would still show, but just
be rejected with a message.  Do I need to move to the T IOS train or
some other train to get this command?

Thanks,

Bill Hendrix

george.hendrix at l-3com.com <mailto:george.hendrix at l-3com.com>