[cisco-voip] FAC on CCME

Mathew Miller miller.mathew at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 08:43:10 EST 2010

I believe what you want is Call Blocking Based on Date and Time (After-Hours Toll Bar). You can then use the Call Blocking overide.

The example below would block any number to 91773XXXXXXX unless you enter the override code of 1234

telephony service
 after-hours override-code 1234
 after-hours block pattern 1 91773
 after-hours day Sun 00:00 23:59