[cisco-voip] CME one-way audio / no audio problems

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Thu Mar 4 07:06:19 EST 2010

Check this: http://www.ciscotaccc.com/voice/showcase?case=K10611272 for
basics on One Way audio

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Alan Su
Sent: Martes, 02 de Marzo de 2010 07:46 a.m.
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net; cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] CME one-way audio / no audio problems

Dear All,

I have 3 sites running CME (C2800NM-SPSERVICESK9-M), Version
12.4(24)T2), each sites have individual ISDN PSTN line connected and use
leased-line connecting to a hub site. My problems now are:

sample info:
1. Site-A with extension A1 & A2, A1 has call forward noans to A2 2.
Site-B with extension B1 & B2, B1 has call forward noans to B2 3. Site-C
with extension C1 & C2, C1 has call forward noans to C2

1. extension A1 call A2, call established successfully, but no audio at
all 2. extension A1 call B1, if B1 no answer, it'd be forwarded to B2,
but A1 is using PSTN to call B2 instead using VoIP 3. extension C1 call
B1, if B1 no answer, it'd be forwarded to B2 and it's using VoIP, after
B2 pickup, call established successfully but no audio at all

It's really weird, I've been checking and googling for a while but
couldn't find anything helpful.

Thanks a lot~

Regards,
Alan