[cisco-voip] Croatian Numgering Plan for CUCM 7.x (HRNP)

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Mar 5 10:59:44 EST 2010

all installs, whether upgrades or cop files, are signed by Cisco.  It is
not possible to generate your own.

International dial plans on Cisco.com are located here:
http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/ReleaseType.x?optPlat=Linux&isPlatform=Y&mdfid=278719042&sftType=Unified+Communications+Manager+International+Dial+Plan+%28IDP%29&treeName=Voice+and+Unified+Communications&modelName=Cisco+International+Dial+Plan&mdfLevel=Software%20Family&treeMdfId=278875240&modifmdfid=null&imname=&hybrid=null&imst=null

If you need additional you will need to engage your Cisco account team.

/Wes