[cisco-voip] Unity / exchange

Jim Reed jreed at swiftnews.com
Fri Mar 5 15:03:14 EST 2010

Scott,
We have been running Unity 5.0.1 and Exchange 2007 SP2 for quite some time now.  Not sure if Cisco "officially" supports it or not but that's where we're at and we have not seen any issues that I'm aware of.  That's why we went to Unity 5.x so we could get to Exchange 2k7 and we just went to SP2 on Exchange as part of the whole install process.
--
Jim Reed
Swift Communications, Inc.