[cisco-voip] Unity 4.2

Manoj Kalpage manoj.kalpage at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 17:40:49 EST 2010

Tim,

You can use Subscribe information dump tool for this. There is a field
called Time of last Call where you can find when the mail box actually
accessed.
http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/Unity/SubscriberInformationDump/SubscriberInformationDump.html

*Time of Last Call. * Indicates the date and time the user called in to
check messages last.  This can be handy for finding out which boxes have not
been access at all or which ones have not been accessed in a long time.  This
value is in GMT and not your local time, keep that in mind. **

MK

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 5:45 AM, H, Tim <TimH at trstone.com> wrote:

>  Looks like I can run a report for when the message was received, but not
> when the mailbox was actually accessed in order to listen to the messages.
>

> Any other ideas?
>

> *Tim ***

Best Regards,
Manoj