[cisco-voip] Valcom V2924

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Mon Mar 8 18:43:15 EST 2010

I have not used it, but used some similar Bogen stuff. I think you are misunderstanding.

A "station" is an intercom station. I.e., an overhead speaker + call button. You will want to connect the unit's single "attendant" port to a Cisco FXO port. Then through your route patterns, Cisco users can call any of the intercom users or paging zones. And when intercom users press their call button it will ring the FXO port's Attendant DN.

--
Mike Norton
I.T. Support