[cisco-voip] SIP 400 Bad request

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Tue Mar 9 11:08:38 EST 2010

Two things catch my attention.

1) The Request URI and the To header are different.  The To header is prepended with two extra digits and the host port is 5061.  The Request URI does not contain the digits 02 and the host port is 5060 as opposed to 5061.

2) The format of the SDP looks odd.  I'm not suggesting it's wrong, but that is not how I typically see the SDP formatted.  I recently experienced an issue where an IAD was rejecting media establishment due to an unsupported SDP parameter being sent by a Toshiba CIX using a SIP Trunk.  It is possible that UCM does not like something in the SDP.

Is the SBC managed by you or your provider?  Do you have the ability to test your CCM SIP Trunk with CUBE?

If I were you I would focus on the Request URI vs. To header first and see if that clear up your problem.