[cisco-voip] Can the group recommend best 3rd party call detailrecords software

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 10:11:44 EST 2010

Another plus for ISI.  I've used it for many customers with great success -
both the on-premise and SaaS offering.  I can think of one customer with
about 40K phones where it's running and they love it.

For the sake of a few more options, I've also heard good customer reponses
for mindcti and litescape where we've installed it.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin