[cisco-voip] FAST DIAL URL for cm 7.13

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 20:49:28 EST 2010

>From a previous post related to 6.1 a year ago or so.. I believe the
original thread mentioned replacing pd with fd for fast dials.
Apologies to the original poster of the solution, didnt catch their
name when I copied it out.

I have the following working on a 6.1.2.1000-13 system...

Steps:

1. Create a phone service named personal directory, etc.

2. Use the following url

http://ServerIPAddress:8080/ccmpd/login.do?name=#DEVICENAME#&service=pd

3. Add the following service parameters (no default value)

- pin
- userid

4. Go to the phone you would like to add the service to.

5. Go to related links -> Subscribe/Unsubscribe Services

6. Select the service you created -> next

7. In the userid field enter users id

8. In the pin field, enter their PIN

9. Subscribe service to phone, save, and reset phone.

Add as a Service URL to phone button if you want.

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 5:10 PM, Greg Ayoub <gea at ufl.edu> wrote:
> can anyone provide the correct Fast Dial URL for callmanager 7.13.  We just
> migrated from 4.32 and we are using the URL
>
> http://myserver/ccmpd/xmlFastDials.asp
>
> which does not appear to work.

Ed Leatherman