[cisco-voip] Lack of performance during export

Michael Back Michael.Back at nisd.net
Wed Mar 10 20:25:40 EST 2010

I am trying to export our phone database using Bulk Administration, and
I notice the publisher is only processing about one record every 7
seconds.  That seems very slow to me.  The server does not run tftp and
does not process calls either.  I turned off IO throttling in the CLI to
see if that would help, but it did not.  CPU is about 35%.  Is this
normal behavior, or should the system process the records faster than
that.  We are using UCM 7.1.2.  I would be curious to know what kind of
performance others would have doing the same export.