[cisco-voip] Lack of performance during export

Michael Back Michael.Back at nisd.net
Thu Mar 11 08:22:45 EST 2010

Thanks for the input.  I could swear that after we moved to 7.0 that
exports were much quicker.  After upgrading to 7.1, they seem to have
slowed down.  For some reason, the process will not use any more than
about 20 percent of the CPU.  With everything else running, I am left
with about 60 to 65 percent idle CPU.  What a waste of resources...

If anyone else has any feedback, I would like to hear it.

>>> Mike Thompson <mthompson729 at gmail.com> 3/11/2010 6:03 AM >>>
That's about what i get.  Takes over twice that for import too.

Sent from my phone, apologies for any typos.