[cisco-voip] strange cucme srst mode behavior !!!

Sinisa Djokic sdjokic at mds.rs
Fri Mar 12 09:34:13 EST 2010

hi to all..

maybe this subject was brought before but i didn't notice..

cucme configured in srst mode..autoprovison all..the same box is h.323
gateway in cucm for that site..

in normal operation everything is fine, calls in and out work just fine..

when wan link is broken for the first time..

phones register and srst works fine..config is populated with
autoprovisioned config from cucm..

they can be reached from outside and can call outside..

when the wan is up and normal operation established, everything is still
fine..

phones can call and can be called..

so far so good..

BUT..

after the router is reloaded..

and the phones are in normal operation..not in srst..

they cannot be reached from outside..

all the calls are going to call-froward busy condition under ccme srst part
of config for particular ephone-dn..

this was tested several times and system behaves the same..

obviously, first match is pots dial-peer created buy ephone-dn config.. and
it is somehow in busy condition..

so, it doesn't gets to cucm via voip dial-peer..

when we delete telephony-service part of config everything is fine..

we enter it again, and everything repeats the same way..

all fine until the first reload of router..

has anyone faced this?..

and has anyone idea how to overcome it?..

thanx..

regards..

Sinisa Djokic

System Engineer
CCNP,CCDA,CQS-CWLDS,CS-CIPTDS,CS-CIPCCES Cisco Certified

MDS Informaticki inzenjering
Bul. Arsenija Carnojevica 170
11070 Novi Beograd, Serbia
Tel:  +381 11 2015 200  +381 11 2015 200 , 2015 273
Fax: +381 11 3194 954
 <http://www.mds.rs> www.mds.rs
 <mailto:sdjokic at mds.rs> sdjokic at mds.rs

J Please kindly consider the environment before printing this e-mail and any
attachments