[cisco-voip] CME problem with H323

Daniel Durkin DDurkin at woodforest.com
Mon Mar 15 13:09:10 EDT 2010

Have you tried setting up a dial-peer for inbound such as:

Dial-peer voice 3000 voip

Incoming Called-number .

voice-class codec 1

voice-class h323 1

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

no vad

also run show dialplan number xxxx to see how your call is matching.

Regards,

Daniel Durkin

Woodforest National Bank

Voice Communications Engineer