[cisco-voip] International Calling Weirdness

Jim Reed jreed at swiftnews.com
Mon Mar 15 14:08:53 EDT 2010

Does anyone know if there is a bug in 12.4(3b) that would prevent the International numbering type from being sent.  According to Qwest, the Nortel switch on their end does not want the 011.  So I remove that prefix from the dial peer and set the numbering type to international.  However, when I do a debug isdn q931, it is showing me that the called number plan type is National and not International.  Even though it is using the right dial peer and the numbering-type in that dial peer is set to International.  In the location where the call does work, that router - a 2851 - is running 12.4(19).  The router where it doesn't work is a 2811.

Thank You...
--
Jim Reed
Swift Communications, Inc.