[cisco-voip] SIP-Trunk with To-Header

Jefflin Choi jefflin.choi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 04:07:34 EDT 2010

Hi,

Cisco seems to use Request-URI for incoming calls. Our SIP providers
seems to use to-field.

>From  logs, it seems the request-URI and To field that provider is
sending are different. Provider is claiming that they can't edit the
request-uri field. I am still asking them to doublecheck.

I know that they are not conforming with rfc3261 .. " The initial
Request-URI of the message SHOULD be set to the value of the URI in
the To field."

Anyhow, just would like to ask if the CCM7 has a way to use the
to-field instead of request-URI.

Thanks,
Jeff